Before undertaking any program of studies in higher education or training, KEISIE International University strongly advises interested applicants to consult with their country licensing authorities, professional associations, colleges and universities, and prospective employers to determine with clarity if the study program will meet their professional requirements prior to the enrollment. KIU makes no claims regarding acceptance of its degree programs by any local authority or national governing body responsible for accepting academic credentials.
KEISIE International University Status
KEISIE International University, Inc., is a private, non-profit higher education organization that is incorporated in the United States and Registered with the Delaware Secretary of State. All other company names, brand names, trademarks and logos mentioned on this website are the property of their respective owners and do not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by KEISIE International University and do not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of KEISIE International University by the respective trademark owner. Last but not the least, all courses are subject to availability and may change without notice. All departments reserve the right to refuse students’ course choices.
KEISIE International University accreditation and recognition assures the community that our programs are relevant and rigorous, our faculty is qualified & well prepared with the appropriate academic standards, and our students are supported by best adjunct faculties from across the globe with world class student assistance and staff support. At KEISIE we are continually reassessing the quality of our institution and programs—and continually improving them.
Accreditation and Recognition:
• KEISIE International University is incorporated and recognized as a non-profit 501(c)(3), private higher education University.
• KEISIE International University is registered with the Delaware Secretary of State as required by law.
• KEISIE International University is fully accredited by the International Confederation of Accreditation Commission (India)
• KEISIE International University is fully accredited by the International Accreditation Organization (USA)
• KEISIE International University Department of Complimentary Medicine is fully accredited by The British Council for Complimentary Therapies (TBCCT) (UK)
• KEISIE International University is a recognized member of the United Nation NGO Branch for Economic and Social Affairs (UN)
Many countries have their own National Accrediting bodies, and degree recognition differs from country to country. If you reside outside of the United States please review your country of residence’s requirements to confirm recognition of your KEISIE International University program.
Note: KEISIE International University, IS NOT ACCREDITED BY AN ACCREDITING AGENCY OR ASSOCIATION RECOGNIZED BY THE US DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION OR CHEA. Please note that in the United States, many licensing authorities require degrees recognized by government agencies as the basis for eligibility for licensing. In some cases, institutions of higher education may not accept transfer courses and degrees completed at institutions without DOE/CHEA recognized accreditation. Likewise, some public and government employers may require degrees recognized by the DOE/CHEA as a basis for employment. Unlike most countries, in the United States there is no national procedure for licensing or accrediting of universities and colleges. Accreditation is voluntary and privately done by agencies independent of the U.S. Department of Education.