STUDENT ADMISSION CRITERIA
KEISIE International University values each students’ academic freedoms, and seeks to provide the most accurate and reliable consultation to put individual career plans on the right track. The admission criteria for a degree program in KIU is as follows:
For Bachelor / Master’s / Diploma Programs:
- Students could have acquired their previous academic training from anywhere in the world, whether through classroom training or through online or distance instruction. They must have an academic qualification with a minimum of a "B" or for UK purposes, 50% marks in aggregate from their previous training or equivalent to it.
For Doctoral & Post Doctoral Programs:
All Doctoral and Post- Doctoral programs do not require students to be in residence at the physical campus. The program is geared toward working professionals who want to pursue an advanced education in a part-time format while continuing their employment. KEISIE recognizes that going back into a higher education setting presents unique challenges for individuals who may have been in their professional careers for a significant time. However, as any higher education requires certain abilities & merits of the previous learning, doctoral programs also have criteria of previous learning to be matched.
In a Research based model, students enroll and work with the assistance of an academic advisor who tracks their progress while they go through the program in a desired field of research, with the ultimate result of completing their thesis or dissertation.
For admission to a doctoral or post-doctoral programs, one needs to fulfill following admission criteria:
- The student will have to take an entrance test, the score of which must be 60% or higher.
- The student must have achieved his/ her Masters’degree with a minimum 55% marks or 5.51 and above in the 10.00 Grade Point Average Scale under Choice Based Credit System.
- If the 2nd criteria doesn’t match, the Bachelors’ must have 60% marks.
- If 2nd & 3rd criteria don’t match, the entrance test score should be 80% or higher.
Note: However, KIU has the final right to grant or cancel an admission.