STUDENT ADMISSION PROCESS
Admission to bachelor, master’s, doctoral, or post-doctoral programs is based on the University’s eligibility norms as defined, and the University reserves the right to refuse admission to any applicant.
A student / research scholar seeking admission to a program is confirmed only when the payment of the admission fee has been received by the University through its payment options.
Any admission to a program is not transferable to any other person or representative.
Application for admission must be made on the prescribed application form along with submission of admission fees and 2 passport size photographs.
Procedures / Instructions for Admission
- Prospectus / Admission forms can be downloaded for free and completed online from the KIU website.
- There is an Entrance Test for admission, which score is one of the admission criteria. For details, read admission criteria.
- Admission into one of the degree programs can be taken through one of the sessions: Academic Session (June-July) or Calendar Session (January-December), provided the student meets the eligibility criteria.
- The completed application should be submitted to the KIU Administrative Offices via email along with all necessary documents.
- On receiving the completed application form along with the appropriate fees, the University will scrutinize the same, and students who fulfill the admission criteria will be admitted.
- Students need not send / submit the original copies of their certificates and/or degrees.
- The following self-attested documents are to be attached with the completed Application Form:
- Two passport size photographs.
- Photocopy of the Degree or the final year mark Sheet.
- Photocopy of the High School Certificate for the verification of the date of birth, Student’s and Father’s name.
- Valid Residence Proof
- Valid ID Proof
- Transaction detail of the electronic transfer.
- Admitted students will be allotted an enrollment / roll number by means of admission letter upon successful submission of application and admission process within 10 days from enrollment.
- All fees should be paid by A/C payee through Wire Transfer/ Swift Payment or NEFT directly to KIU or through the University payment gateway.
- Research study material along with a list of books for reference will be issued to candidates in consultation with the research adviser or guide whenever necessary.
- Fees paid shall neither be returned, refunded or adjusted against any other program for which the applicant seeks enrollment.
- Fee schedules should be strictly observed by students for payment of fees by installment.
- Change of programs shall not be considered after enrollment.
KEISIE International University
16192 Cosatal Highway
Lewes, Delaware 19958
Phone: +82-33-243 5657